CBN Radio Online

Friday, November 28, 2008

A Thankful Heart!

I just want to take this time and thank God for all that He has been to me. Truly, He has been my Lover, My Best Friend, My Strength, My Source, My Joy, My Song, My Life, My Love, My Peace, My Father, My Mother, My Teacher, My Healer, My Shelter, My Protector, My Provider, My Keeper, My Lord, My King, MY EVERYTHING!!!!! I thank Him for Who He is because it is because of Who He is why He does what He does.  HE is a good Father. He understands. He cares. He knows. He loves unconditionally. He is Faithful. He is Just. He is Righteous. HE Is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY!!! He is Awesome. He is Mighty! He is All Powerful! He is Magnificient! He is Glorious. He is Excellent. He is Great. He is Worthy!!! He is EVERYTHING we could ever hope, dream, think that is good -- even above and beyond all that we could ever imagine.  I Love Him so and I Love Him more and more each day. He is Beautiful. He is the BEST!!! NO one could ever in all the whole universe compare to this HOLY, Great, Awesome, Mighty, Magnificent, Excellent, Amazing, Beautiful, Wonderful God that I serve.

DON MOEN - Thank You Lord

No comments: