CBN Radio Online

Saturday, October 18, 2008

True Worshipers Trust God Whole-heartedly!!!

This is an example of True Worshipers. They aren't afraid to trust God for everything even when they have nothing to start with. However, they have recognized that when you have God -- you have everything and we don't need to wait for the things to manifest in order to trust God. We must trust God first and then He will bring about all that we need to accomplish the desires that He has put inside of us. He only want to show Himself to a lost and dying world. He want to show Himself GREAT to us and through us to accomplish His plan and purpose. So that He will be glorified in all things and they will be without excuse. Are you ready to believe God for big things? I am! I want God's desires that He has placed inside of me to be made manifested in me and through me today and for the rest of my life. Lord let Your good and perfect will be done in me and through me-- have Your way. I say YES, YES, YES! AMEN! YOU'RE A GREAT GOD, MIGHTY GOD, POWERFUL GOD, AWESOME GOD, WONDERFUL GOD. I LOVE YOU!


No comments: